Sunday, November 30, 2008

On the Saturday (29/11/08) morning, I woke up quite early as i needed to accompany my mom for her appointment in Gelang East Polyclinic. When i woke up that time, i didn't have my breakfast. While I'm waiting for my mum turn in the clinic, I felt hungry. So after the appointment, My mum and I went to the nearest market to have our last breakfast.


In the noon, I met up Zhipeng (Campmate) with his friends in Orchard. Basically we met up because we need to go Kaplan to enquire Diploma in "Hospitality& Tourism". Kaplan is actually the world’s leading providers of lifelong education with operations around the globe, They have evolved well beyond our historic roots in test preparation to serve students of all ages through a wide array of offerings.

The course consultant recommented us to take Full time instead Past time Diploma as he mentioned part time is very pack for those people who work while studying and it have lesser consenstration in it, unless they need to put in alot of effort. unlike Full time, they are more details in it and I can sense Zhipeng wants to take up the course over at Kaplan.

After we have done our enquiries in Kaplan, Zhipeng's friend drove us down to Raffles College which was located at 99 Beach Road. The school was established in 1999, Raffles Education Corp College (Raffles College) formerly known as Hartford Institute, part of Raffles Education Corporation is one of the leading Institutes in Singapore. As for their aims, they want to provide an unequalled education that will serve their students for a lifetime, and meet the needs of our wider community.

Before that, I already booked an appointment with them and we did the same thing again, enquired the same course. But the funny thing is, they needed us to do a Personality Test "A reflection of your character" before we start to enquire the course. I believed it is to get to understand more about us.

After everything, met up Alan in the Bugis and went for window shopping. In the evening, I needed to go and work to earn more money as my current salary is too low for me to survive. haha...

No comments: