Friday, November 28, 2008

Good evening! Let me share with you what I have been doing for the past few weeks. On the 21th Nov 08, It's actually my platoon cohesion day. It held at Miramar Hotel and I would like to share with you guys some of the photos i took on that day itself.




Actually, why my superior wanted to organise the cohesion? I guess it is because for the ORD personnel in the December (2008) and sort of a farewell party for him. He (Msg Ng Chee Yong) will be leaving in next year January. Truthfully speaking, he has been a good mentor to me. I had learn many things from him, one of the thing I have learned from him is to be a responsible guy. Taught me how to face problem and solve it. Leared to be efficient and alert too. Nevertheless, learned how to be independent when the parents are not around. That's something i can't learn outside. I felt i had already grown up after some EXTRA & CONFINEMENT that he have given to me. I understand his hard work that he put in is for the sake of everybody and I don't blame him for that. I really appreciated the effort he put in and i need to thank him for that. Without his "nagging", I don't think I am who am I now! Thank You!


As for today (28th Nov 08), I entitled an OFF day from my superior because today I need to attend an Eprep Road Show at Keat Hong Camp. For this Road Show, I had get quite alot of information from the speakers and also get to know more about the Eprep Scheme. Eprep is a MINDEF initiative to recognise the full-time National Servicemen's contribution to Singapore's defence and continued stability. It offers online preparatory and refresher courses to NSFs to help them transit from full-time NS to either join the workforce or further their studies. It's also eligible to particiate in Eprep during their last 12 months of service till ORD. For more information, please contact NS call Centre 1800-3676767. Well.. I would say, make use of this chance to upgrade ourselves since there's free credit in it.




After the Road Show, I decided to go down to SHATEC INSTITUTES to enquire what are the courses that is eligible for me to take up. The person in charge told me, in order for me to up the diploma course, is a must for me to take up Certificate in Hotel & Restaurant Operation (CHRO) which cost S$4,120. After I have the foundation, i'm able to study Diploma in Hotel Management/Tourism Management (DHM), (DTM) which cost S$14,545. Maybe I will take that as a consideration for my study.
After everything, it has been a tired for me. Even though i'm tired, i still went to cut my hair at "STORM" by monsoon which located at Century Square Level 5. I am happy with the service that they provided, they are friendly and courteous to all the customers & of course, I love my new hairstyle. It was designed by the name of KASON. =)

I'm going to stop here, basically these are the things I done today!

No comments: